Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sale Sale Sale

I know with everything going on right now in SL, it is very hard to keep track of all the sales and events. Want to inform you about another to add to your list of musts. I do love my lists! It really is the only way to keep track of everything. One day I will have to post a blog about my many lists and you will see just how far my rabbit hole goes but, for now, lets stick with more from RVi Design.

When you first tp into RVi Design you may be a tad overwhelmed. Who wouldn't be with all of the scenery plus the sales left and right wherever you look. Currently there is some spring cleaning going on. We all do this but usually its our homes... well stores have them as well its just usually called a sale :) This pile of crates you see above is marked at 50% off and will be retired from stock by the end of the month. I was informed that all of these items are no longer available on the marketplace so you must come to the store in world to get them. Don't worry though... some great mesh items are starting to replace these and you can keep walking around the sim to see those... speaking of taking a walk...


 You really should come and take a walk around the Sim. It may not look grand from my photos but they really do not do the place justice. A lot of hard work and love was put into making this place beautiful for you to take photos and to shop in a relaxing place.


 You may be thinking to yourself that this place looks very medieval but really... there is something for everyone. I had a lovely time and really I still didn't see everything there was to offer.

Before you leave... grab a LM to the Cart Sale at The Wash, going on now till March 25th. Again, more amazing goodies up for grabs from RVi Design and while your there you can take a look around at all the carts plus the fab free room :) If I remember correctly, I think it was 10L and under for every item but don't quote me on that one. Worth checking it out to see though :)


Well those are two nice sales to add to your list and two that I was able to check off mine... Now that I am broke, I will probably just go explore the RVi Design sim a little more. TOOTLES!

No comments: