Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Irish Roots

It comes that time of year again where we go to a bar and drink green beer and party... just for the sake of partying! St. Patties Day is one of my favorites times of the year and no not just because I am Irish, BUT because it's just a casual feel good day to me and I get to pinch people if they aren't wearing green :)


 RVi Design has a few new releases that make this holiday a winner for me and really will make any bar a party. First let us start with the beer... This is the Guinness Beer Dispenser Tray and yes it is mesh. Will give out a beer when clicked so everyone gets to party at your bar and you don't spend your time trying to locate a drink in your inventory to hand out to everyone. Also, these awesome pub signs hanging up behind me in the photo are the mesh All Irish pub signs savings pack. If you have been to a bar... you always see things on the walls to draw your attention causing you to drink a tad bit more than you probably would if you weren't distracted. These signs are an amazing touch and have some fun sayings on them. A quick reminder for these items though... they are modifiable and because they are mesh they are extremely low on land impact. You can run to the main store and purchase these items or if you aren't a fan of stores they are also available on the marketplace. A fun thing though which I love about groups in SL and one reason I will stay in groups... when items are listed as a New Release in the VIP room... you get a 50% group discount!!! That is killer saving. You can locate the VIP room at the top floor of the main store. My advice would be to hurry... you never know how long items will be listed as a New Release! TOOTLES

No comments: