Thursday, July 3, 2014

Garden Clutter


I know most of you are excited to create gardens and such for the summer season in SL. RVi Design has you covered with some cute add on items to make any garden feel realistic. There is a wagon with a watering can and a flower which you can purchase together. There is also the ability to purchase the water can separate if you would like to to place around. There are also some crates sitting around with you can use like pictured above, or you can put different kinds of items inside. I love little items like this that are mesh and low prim to put around as decoration. My sister has kinda made me into a clutter freak in SL and this just adds to that! :) Right now, these items are a new release and are 50% off for group members. I do not know many other stores in SL who offer such good items for a good deal like this. A must have for your decorating needs! TOOTLES

No comments: