Friday, April 11, 2014

Dead End


I am thrilled beyond belief... I have been waiting for this release for a long time and I am so excited to be able to share this with you. RVi Design has released the new Dead End Sanctuary which is a mesh release. I am enchanted by all things spooky and really... This makes me feel like I am back at Halloween. This will definitely be part of my design this year but before that, I at least wanted to introduce you to this amazing creation. Roshy really outdid herself. This product is copy and modify so you can change just about everything about it. It comes with a coffin that opens and closes when you touch it, a pose within the coffin itself, sound effects with the crow on the tree when it is touched, gates that open and close to the touch or when you run into it (my preference), and a black marble gate with torches that are time activated with flames. The scripts are no modifiable but if you want you can replace them with your own, add more animations and customize the design. I also took this opportunity to show you something else which I have recently obtained and am addicted to now... My shoes are the new release from *Reign called Monarch Heels. I purchased them in black but there are all kinds of colors and are an add on for the slink high feet. You can find these at The Big Show if you would like to grab a pair for yourself. Again, if you have any questions please feel free to ask in world! And remember that the Dead End Sanctuary is also 50% off for group members of RVi Design while it is still a new release so DONT WAIT!!!!
TOOTLES


No comments: