Thursday, April 3, 2014

RVi Designs New Release ~The Gates~

I was so excited to see these when Roshy was on our sim taking pictures. So of course when she asked me what I wanted to blog I jumped at the chance and picked these three. Then I was like "oh! where in the heck am I going to take pictures" because she kind of used the spot I probably would have chosen.. lol! So I pulled them out of my inventory and sat them right in the center of our sim while I debated different spots. Nothing came to me. Then last night I was tooling around the sim looking because I knew I really needed to get these new releases out to the readers and so Roshy wouldn't hunt me down and put me in her new tomb! So I hope you like what I finally came up with. I could build a whole area around these wonderful MESH! Gates.

Some new exciting things that Roshy is doing is that she's making some of her best sellers into MESH products. And they're modifiable too. On the gates with the Dragon torches, my husband darkened them abit because he just likes darker stone. I made him leave the others alone. ALSO something that's exciting is for a limited time if you're a member of the group you get 50% off all these wonderful items. The gift joiner is on the 2nd floor I believe unless Roshy has moved it. ~chuckles~ It does happen!!!

*•.♥.•* Cemetery Gates *•.♥.•*
with Crosses
200L 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Cemetery-Gates-with-Crosses-Multi-face-Mesh-boxed-smooth-swing-script-allows-the-gates-to-be-linked/2439950


*•.♥.•* Wrought Iron Gates *•.♥.•*
with Planters and fence
400L

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Wrought-Iron-Gate-w-Planters-Fence-Multi-face-Mesh-boxed-smooth-swing-script-allows-the-gates-to-be-linked/2440702


*•.♥.•* Wrought Iron Gates *•.♥.•*
with Dragon Torches and Fence
(yes the Dragon Torches light!)
800L
 https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Wrought-Iron-Gate-w-Dragon-Torches-Fence-Multi-face-Mesh-boxed-smooth-swing-script-allows-gate-to-be-linked/2440526

These two pictures below are not on the original blog, I decided after talking to Roshy to add them to give you a feel of the dragons. They're so spectacular. I call them my guardians whenever they show up in her store ~chuckles~



Important Links to help
you on your Travels:
 RVi Design Blog
RVi Design Marketplace Store
RVi Design In-World Store

Original Blogged Featuring RVi Designs
Dreaming Second Life Blog

No comments: